Saturday, May 28, 2011

Play Ball!

I thought in my first post, I should provide a little bit of information about myself as a disclaimer of sorts for anyone who may want to read my blog. Please see below...
  1. I am very new to blogging. Honestly, until a few weeks ago, I had never actually read a blog. Within the past few weeks though, I have been sucked into the world of blogging by some fantastic individuals in my life. 
  2. I have not actually married my pitcher as of yet (hence the quotation marks around "wife" in the name of my blog). We have been together for almost three and a half years though, so "wife" is close enough for now. 
  3. I'm not sure where this blog is heading. I don't have one specific purpose, so as a warning, the topics may vary greatly from post to post.
  4. Finally, you should also probably know that I am an Executive Assistant who likes lists and may be a little OCD from time to time. :D
That all being said, I am ready to share my random thoughts on life with anyone who would like to hear about them. Read at your own risk and wish me luck. ;)

~Ms. Baseball

No comments:

Post a Comment