Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Oops...Happy Belated Birthday Mrs. Bee!!

Happy Wednesday Evening!

I would first like to apologize as recently I have had a very tough time sitting down to write on my blog. Apparently since I have turned old, my life has become a wild tornado. I feel like I have been going from one task to the next nonstop. :)

I was at bible study earlier this week and was talking with my best friend, Mrs. Bee, about blogging. She told me that I need to write something to get back in the swing of blogging. Since she told me to write about ANYTHING, I am going to dedicate this blog post to Mrs. Bee. I actually wrote a blog post back in July for her birthday, but I apparently didn't get around to ever posting it. This being said, I will share my belated birthday post now. Haha.

Some of you know Mrs. Bee personally. Any of you who do know her can attest to the fact that she is an absolutely wonderful person. In fact, Mrs. Bee is one of the most amazing people I have ever known. We have been best friends since the day I was born (as I was born one year after her).

Breast Friends...haha

We have that type of friendship where we don't have to see each other every day, every week, or even every month. We each have very busy lives and we definitely have had seasons in our lives where we were in completely opposite situations and places, so we just didn't talk very much. Even with these times, we have remained best friends and have always picked up our friendship right where we left off.

We always laugh that even if we don't see one another for months, when we finally get a chance to hang out, we will be wearing the same outfit or have the same haircut or same hair color. We are definitely sisters at heart.

Since we now live in the same area, I get to see her beautiful face every week. I enjoy her so much and love spending time with her. She is always so bright and lights up my life. I don't know what I would ever do without her.


I love you so much Mrs. Bee and I hope your birthday last month was wonderful! ;)

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

Love, 
Ms. Baseball

P.S. Good luck at Hood to Coast!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh babe I am crying at the gas pump as I read this!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete