Saturday, July 16, 2011

Volcanoes Game

My pitcher finds it kind of odd, but I enjoy watching baseball and going to games. I have been to a ton of games in the past few years. Last weekend, I invited my parents to come for a visit and to go to a baseball game with me. This was a strange experience because I don't often go to baseball games where my pitcher is not involved. This was also weird because my pitcher played for this team a few years ago and I had never been to a game at this stadium before.

During the game, the Giants World Series Trophy was on display. Of course, my family and I stood in line to see the trophy and take pictures with it.


Don't get me wrong, the trophy was pretty awesome, but it was smaller and less significant than it appears. We thought it should have diamonds or something on it and be much larger! :) It was such a fun experience and so cool to see it though!

During the game, I got asked if I wanted to spin a wheel for a gift certificate to a local restaurant. I said sure, so in the middle of the 6th inning, I went down and spun the wheel in front of the whole crowd.


The wheel landed on the "Volcanoes" logo, so I won a $100 gift certificate! The man said they had been doing this same game for 3 weeks and I was the first one to win!

We had a good time at the game even though it was strange to watch baseball without my pitcher.

Happy weekend to all. I am, again, off to watch more baseball! :)

~Ms. Baseball

No comments:

Post a Comment