Monday, June 20, 2011

The First Official Day of Summer

Is anyone else super excited that tomorrow is the first official day of summer? I am so excited! I do love summer and I love that July is my birthday month (yes, I get a whole month to celebrate and Mrs. Bee, you get the whole month to celebrate with me). But really, the first day of summer to me means one step closer to the end of summer which means almost the end of baseball season and then my pitcher coming home for the off-season!

Now, looking forward to the end of summer does seem a little sad because that also means one step closer to a year older as well as to rain and yucky weather again. I would much rather have rain and yucky weather all the time and get to spend every day with my pitcher than to have nice weather and only get to see my pitcher once every two months though. Wouldn't it be nice to have great weather all the time AND see my pitcher every day? Maybe I should reconsider this relocating thing as there are states that are sunny and warm most of the year and he usually ends up playing in them...darn bills and responsibilities always holding me back. ;)

I hope you all enjoy the first official day of summer and the longest day of the year. Take a little time to appreciate the day tomorrow and do something fun!

~Ms. Baseball

1 comment: